Things to Do
Tours Attractions Activities
Please select the type of tour, attraction, activity you are looking for.
Naturally adventurous or not, from Port Douglas to Cape Tribulation there is an adventure waiting for you!
The Great Dividing Range is not only a backdrop in the scenery, it's an adventure tour. A walking track, a mountain bike race course, a horseriding trail and more. If you prefer wheels, take on the historic 'Bump Track' on a mountain bike or tackle it as part of the RRR Mountain Bike Challenge. Love hiking? Climb 'Devil's Thumb' for an amazing view at the summit and a rewarding downhill return.
The Coral Sea and the Great Barrier Reef is an underwater movie for divers and snorkelers, a great view from the top of a Stand Up Paddleboard, an ocean of dreams for a game fishing expedition. Certified or beginner, scuba diving the reef is the ultimate marine experience. Take a high speed boat to Low Isles and be snorkelling amongst the turtles and coral before you know it.
The Daintree Rainforest is the world's oldest living rainforest and beckons to be explored by night, invites you to swing through the canopy on a zipline and to climb to the top of the canopy to look over. Leave the bitumen behind and venture along the dirt tracks of the Daintree Rainforest in a guided 4WD tour and discover secret swimming holes and pristine beaches.
It's your holiday… it's up to you how adventurous you would like to be.
Our adventure top picks:
- Explore ‘The Dark Side of The Daintree’ and search for nocturnal wildlife and crocodiles in the rainforest on a guided night tour.
- Four Mile Beach is a perfect spot for kitesurfing - bring your own and join the locals, or give it a shot with an introductory lesson.
- Feel the G-Force in a heli-tour over sand cays, rainforest, or to the outback.
- Grab your friends and feel the mud in your face on a quad bike tour along exciting rainforest tracks that cross freshwater creeks in the Daintree.
- View the Coral Sea from the seat of an Ultra-light, Micro-light or Hang-glider over Port Douglas.
- Get close to nature by swimming with magnificent Dwarf Minke Whales on the Great Barrier Reef.
- Chase the elusive Black Marlin on local, experienced game fishing boats departing Port Douglas Marina, or for the more serious take on the annual Port Douglas Marlin Challenge.
- Jump inside a three metre high rubber ball built for fun, add a few buckets of water and let the downhill adventure ride begin!
- Ride an Argo 8x8 through parts of the otherwise inaccessible Daintree Rainforest; from hilltops to valleys and the meandering Daintree River, it is an eco-friendly, visual feast.
- Hunt the elusive mudcrab with traditional Aboriginal spears and techniques along the beach and mangroves.
- Kayak the Cape Tribulation coastline on a sunset tour or embark on an expedition to Snapper Island for an overnight trip.
- 4WD the iconic Bloomfield Track, crossing creeks, climbing hills, seeing the Bloomfield Falls and swimming in safe, pristine creeks.
The weather in paradise today:
CONTACT US E email@example.com P +61 7 4099 4588 Mail: PO Box 511, Port Douglas, Queensland, 4877, Australia