Quicksilver Cruises - Reef
About Quicksilver Cruises
For your experience of a lifetime, discover a world of beauty, vibrant coral gardens and diverse marine life when you cruise to the Outer Great Barrier Reef with Quicksilver – Australia’s most awarded reef cruise.
Quicksilver’s high speed wavepiercing catamaran will take you in airconditioned comfort to an exclusive activity platform moored at the renowned Agincourt Reef, a jewel-like ribbon reef on the very outer edge of the Great Barrier Reef. The Agincourt ribbon reef systems showcase spectacular coral formations, colourful marine life and clear underwater visibility.
From the spacious activity platform guests of all ages, swimmers and non-swimmers alike, can experience this stunning reef world in comfort, whether you choose to get wet and snorkel or stay dry and observe. Friendly and attentive crew, including professional marine biologists, are on hand to ensure you enjoy and gain the most from your day.
Explore the reef from the comfort of a semi-submersible (cruise as many times as you like!), discover in the underwater observatory, watch the fascinating fish feeding presentation or snorkel and dive in the beautiful coral gardens.
Exciting optional activities include introductory diving, certified diving, Oceanwalker hemet diving or an adventure snorkel tour with a marine biologist. Scenic helicopter flights provide another perspective.
Quicksilver is accredited with Climate Action and Advanced Ecotourism Certification.
- Return coach transfers from accommodation
- Return Wavepiercer cruise from Port Douglas Marina Mirage
- Morning and afternoon teas on board
- Reef presentation by marine biologist
- Hot and cold tropical buffet lunch
- All snorkelling equipment provided
- Qualified lifeguards supervision
- Underwater observatory fish & coral viewing
- Coral viewing by semi-submersible vessels – cruise as often as you like!
- Fish feeding [conducted by crew].
(61) 7 4087 2100
Contact DetailsQuicksilver Cruises
Reef Marina Wharf Street
Port Douglas QLD 4877
P: (++6) 1740872100