Part Time Marketing Coordinator – 25 hours per week
Tourism Port Douglas Daintree (TPDD) is seeking a multi-skilled marketing coordinator to join the region’s official tourism marketing organisation.
The successful applicant will be an energetic self-starter, who loves attention to detail and can provide outstanding marketing support to the organisation.
To be considered for this role, you will have all of most of the following;
• Marketing experience or qualifications, preferably digital marketing including social media, website and email marketing.
• Strong computer and technology skills, preferably WordPress and Microsoft Office
• Strong communication skills and a creative thinker
• Experience in the tourism industry
• Passion for the Douglas Shire
Applications must include a cover letter and addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close Friday 14th October, 2016.